I find it hard to believe that Toronto Family Hearing opened over 5 years ago. Opening and running this clinic has been very fulfilling on both a personal and professional level. I never thought at the time that I would be able to expand to another location, but I’m very pleased to announce that Toronto Family Hearing has opened a second location in the Yonge and St.Clair neighbourhood.
Located in the Balmoral Medical Arts Building at 1366 Yonge Street in Toronto, the new location opened in February of 2019. The practice philosophy at this new clinic remains the same: a full service hearing clinic for patients of all ages.
Located steps from the St. Clair subway stop on Line 1 (Yonge-Universtiy-Spadina), this new location allows us to offer our new and existing patients a convenient location in central Toronto. Already a number of patients have taken advantage of this new location, and a new patient base in the neighbourhood is growing quickly.
New patients are always welcome. We encourage anyone who is considering hearing aids, or who is current hearing aid user, to call or stop by to see how Toronto Family Hearing can help you.
And remember, hearing health isn’t just about hearing aids. We offer a wide range of service at both clinics, including:
- Comprehensive hearing assessments
- Hearing aid evaluations, prescriptions, and dispensing
- Hearing aid programming, reprogramming and upgrading.
- Hearing aid cleaning and repairs
- Custom ear plugs (including custom hearing protection, swim molds, sleep plugs and musician plugs)
- Assistive listening devices (including personal amplifiers, FM systems and amplified telephones)
- Wax management and removal
- Tinnitus evaluations, management and counseling
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Otoacoustic emissions (OAE) testing
- (C)APD testing (Central Auditory Processing Disorder Testing)
- Provincial Licensing and Employment screening/testing and paperwork (e.g. RCMP 3184-e, Ontario Regulation 340/94)
Thank you for reading and we hope to see you in the new clinic soon.
Toronto Family Hearing
1366 Yonge St., Suite 409