At Toronto Family Hearing we perform all types of hearing health related services, including:
- Comprehensive hearing assessments
- Hearing aid evaluations, prescriptions, and dispensing
- Hearing aid programming, reprogramming and upgrading.
- Hearing aid cleaning and repairs
- Custom ear plugs (including custom hearing protection, swim molds, sleep plugs and musician plugs)
- Assistive listening devices (including personal amplifiers, FM systems and amplified telephones)
- Wax management and removal
- Tinnitus evaluations, management and counseling
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Otoacoustic emissions (OAE) testing
- (C)APD testing (Central Auditory Processing Disorder Testing)
- Provincial Licensing and Employment screening/testing and paperwork (e.g. RCMP 3184-e, Ontario Regulation 340/94)
When you book a hearing test with Toronto Family Hearing you will receive the benefit of professional service from a Doctor of Audiology, state-of-the-art diagnostic/verification equipment, and a large, fully-accessible sound booth. Please note that a physician’s referral is not required to book your hearing test. We work with all major manufacturers and distributors of hearing aids and other assistive listening devices.