Dear Valued Patients and Members of the Community:
We are happy to announce that the Chief Medical Officer of Ontario has allowed Audiologists to resume practicing. As a result, Toronto Family Hearing is able to reopen to the public and once again offer in-person appointments for hearing tests and hearing aid services. Effective May 28th, we will be able to see patients in our clinics by appointment only.
Just because we are resuming usual business does not mean it will be business as usual. At your next appointment with your audiologist at Toronto Family Hearing you will see that things are a little different. This is because we are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The virus still poses a serious risk to the community we serve so we have implemented the following safety measures in our offices to help prevent the spread and to keep you safe:
- We have increased time for patient appointments and reduced the number of appointments we offer to minimize incidental contact with other patients and to allow for thorough cleaning and sanitizing between appointments.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning protocols for our clinics and equipment to minimize risk of infection to our patients and staff.
- We are performing screenings for COVID-19 for all appointments.
- We are requiring patients and visitors wear a mask or face covering while in our clinics. If you do not have a mask we can provide one for you.
- We are requiring staff, patients and visitors to practice hand hygiene upon entering and leaving our clinics.
- We are observing physical distancing in the office. Where physical distancing is not possible we are employing the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
We are taking our responsibility to prevent the spread of COVID-19 very seriously. We would respectfully ask that all patients follow the above noted precautions as well as the directions given to you while attending your appointment with us.
Recommendations from health officials are changing rapidly and we are working diligently to ensure we are doing our part to deliver the highest level of care to you, our patients, while keeping you, our staff and our community safe.
Never have we been so reliant on one another for our health and well being. We thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you in our offices. We are all in this together!
At Toronto Family Hearing we want to help every patient hear the best they can with the hearing they have. Our state-of-the-art hearing clinic serves infants, children and adults. We encourage routine hearing tests for people of all ages to ensure your hearing is always performing at its best. Our commitment to patients is personalized service and quality hearing solutions. For patients with hearing loss we provide customized treatment plans, including hearing aids and assistive listening devices, to meet the needs of every lifestyle.
If you would like to book an appointment with our audiologist for a hearing test or if you have any questions about our services, please call us at (416) 792-9400. You can also fill in the form below with your preferred appointment time and we will contact you.